CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Alright! I think I kind of hate this blog stuff!!

Yep it's official...... I hate it! I am not creative enough to make it look good and I really don't have the time or inclination to learn. The only redeeming factor is I have BEAUTIFUL kids and they are so fun to post about....

SIR RYAN



We told Ryan to go get in the bath with his brother. THIS was his version of what to do!





Daniel being all smiles and all boy.

Sydney's first day in 1st grade.


Kendly's first day at the ACADEMY.

3 comments:

Dan and Phyllis Jones said...

Boy, do I love to see new pictures of your beautiful kids. Hint Hint Russ.

Ej said...

Oh my heart is breaking! I love those kids and miss them like you would not believe!!!

Alloro said...

Dan, ANY blog you do is great. We don't care about the format, just the great commentary and the cute family! :)