CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Keeping up with my kids!

Kendly is doing really good with the piano. She just had a recital where she learned and played one of my favorite songs, Bring Him Home from the Les Miserables sound track. She is very talented and is just starting to play the violin so that should be fun.


Sydney is playing soccer. As much as I am against that game, she is real good and very cute too. She plays for the pink cheetahs, and I expect to attend many a game in her future.


Here is Daniel just being himself. He is in to so much. He loves to play catch and drive trucks and just in general be a boy.



Here is a fun one of Ryan. This kid is so happy and loves to smile. He has started crawling and progressed to standing and trying to balance. Nothing is safe anymore, I swear this kid is more active and into whatever is near than I can remember.


5 comments:

Julie said...

What the heck, Dan!?!? What do you have against soccer? I mean, I get your favortism toward football but what sport do you want your girls to do? It sure beats cheerleading! :)

Carpet Medic said...

Well Julie I will spare you the discourse of how soccer is the downfall of western society, or how I would rather watch paint dry, or how I would prefer to attempt cooking a meal rather than have to watch a match. But other than that it's OK.

Why so down on cheerleading? They have the word cheer right in their title! Machelle was a cheerleader and by the way still looks fantastic in her skirt!!

Alloro said...

Hey, I thought we were a supportive people! Let's not have any soccer or cheerleader bashing!! :) Isn't really all about how amazingly cute and talented the kids are?

Machelle said...

Hey Alloro thanks for the kind words, but who the hell are you?

Machelle said...

That was Dan signed under my name in case you could not tell by the language!