CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Let the School Year Begin

First Day! Ready and eager! Kendly starts fourth grade and is just loving it. She scored perfect scores in her AIMS math test and in the 95th percentile in reading and writing. We are so proud of her and love of school. Sydney is just starting Kindergarten and we are so excited to see her progress. We are sure she will do great.

First bus ride home from Kindergarten. What a cute kid. I can not believe my Sydney is already in school.
Daniel is throwing a party with the girls gone for half the day. More quality time for him!!!
What does a guy have to do to get out of here?
Extreme close up!

3 comments:

Dan and Phyllis Jones said...

I neeeeed to see you guys .. I miss you so much. Could you have cuter kids? I don't think so

imbize said...

I need to see your baby! I still haven't seen that kid! He looks sooooooooooo cute!! Jen is talking about a 'girls lunch' one of these weekends. Once I get a date, I'll email you! :) Tiff

Jen said...

Oh, I love Ryan. He is so rad. Tell you kids we miss them. I am going to be coming around there one of these weekends. I willcall you.