CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sydney was a bit hesitant getting started, but has since become a fish! She took to swimming so fast and now we can't get her out of the water!

An action diving shot of Sydney!

Daniel on the other hand is not quite as fond of the water as his big sister! Daniel has ZERO percent body fat and gets cold in about two seconds. This face is common at swim lessons. I do have to say how proud of my wife I am. Daniel was really crying about half the way through the lesson and my wife goes and takes him and puts him on the concrete to warm him up. Now as a coach we get so many parents who think that their kid is special and that everything should revolve around how their kid is feeling. Inwardly I was saying "what are you doing to my boy." After a few minutes it was his turn again and I was curious as how this was going to play out. Chell asks him to go back in and he gave a resounding NO. So she gives him one more chance and he would not do it, so she picks him up and drops him back in the pool and made him finish. Man I love my wife!!!!
Action shot of Daniel diving in.

Here is my boy just trollin the pool impressing the ladies!

0 comments: